Badge of Honor Program
An Exclusive First Responder Treatment Program
First Responders seeking treatment are often hesitant to address personal substance abuse problems due to social stigma, job security or identification with known offenders. Full Recovery has structured a program that provides the customizable, discrete services required to meet individual needs while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
- Private, Individual and Group Services for First Responders, including Law Enforcement, Firefighters, EMTs, Corrections, and Armed Forces!
- Facilitated by Councilors with Firs Responder Experience
- Education on PTSD, Stress Management and Coping Skills
- Open to Active and Retired First Responder Personnel
- Comprehensive Evaluations
- Family and Relationship Therapy
- Aftercare Planning and Relapse Prevention
- Weekend, Day and Night Hours
- Most Insurance Accepted
We offer programs designed to help spouses and family members of Law Enforcement professionals rediscover their joy and peace. Our holistic services, as well as individual and group counseling for the family offers solutions that can bring peace back into a chaotic family and home life situation. Full Recovery Counselors have the experience to remove frustration, fear and anxiety from the recovery process for both those in recovery, and the people that love them.